Almost every person in the world faces a dandruff issue once in a lifetime. The compelling need to scratch an itchy scalp or fear that shower of white flakes would follow upon the dark coloured blazer is the most embarrassing thing that could happen when you’re dressed up for an interview or a dinner. The main causes may include dry skin, sensitivity to hair products, growth of a specific type of fungus, etc. To, treat the same we are attracted to use best dandruff shampoo for men India but an effective way to treat the same can be to deploy some home solutions which will be discussed below.
Household cures for Dandruff Issue
• Aloe Vera- Being a type of succulent that is frequently used in cosmetics, lotions, and ointments, aloe vera is beneficial in treating dandruff. It acts as the best remedy for dandruff along with its anti-bacterial properties and helps to get rid of dandruff naturally by directly using it on the scalp and rinsing it with dandruff treatment shampoo.
• Yogurt- For treating an irritating scalp, a fresh bowl of yogurt can help in calming down the scalp. When applied to the hair, it releases friendly bacteria which helps to get rid of dandruff. For this, you firstly hairs must be shampooed followed by application of yoghurt which is to be kept for fifteen minutes. In addition to it, black pepper can be added which has anti-fungal properties too.
• Baking Soda- Baking Soda works as an effective remedy to treat the dandruff problem at home. It helps to get rid of dead skin cells present on your scalp as it is a mild exfoliant. Plus, it makes you feel fresh by removing the excess oil present on the scalp and thus removes the overactive fungi that can cause dandruff. Initial dryness on the scalp is natural and within two weeks, the scalp will produce natural oils that will fight the dryness.
• Lemon Juice- Lemon Juice has a rich quantity of citric acid which fights dandruff naturally by breaking down the fungus and acts as an effective treatment for treating your dandruff at home. Being free of all the harmful chemicals, it reduces the chances of irritation or damage to the scalp and thus, turns out to be the best remedy to treat dandruff at home. The steps to be kept in mind are that two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice must massage on the scalp and keep for some time followed by rinsing the hair with a mixture of 1 tablespoon of lemon juice into 1 cup of water.
• Neem- Neem is a good antidote to treat dandruff which results in due to dirty scalp. Its anti-bacterial properties help it to do so and it further detoxifies the scalp, unclogs the roots, and rids any dirt buildup in the scalp. This can also be turned into a hair mask or hair conditioner by mixing curd into it.
As we have discussed various home remedies to treat the dandruff problem faced by the people, one solution to treat the same is to use medicated dandruff shampoo for men in India. Apply the best remedy and treat the problem quickly.