A hair transplant is one of the processes of plastic surgeon moves the hair to the bald area in your head. They will move the hair from the back of the head to the front of the head. This will occur under the local anaesthesia. In this article, you will know about the scope of hair transplant in amritsar.
What are the factors for causing the pattern of baldness?
The pattern baldness comes under your genetics. The other factors are given by,
- Diet and stress
- Illness and hormone imbalance
What are the types of the hair transplant?
There are two types of hair transplant in amritsar. They are given by,
- Follicular unit transplantation (FUT)
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
Follicular unit transplantation:
It is also known as follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS). The steps are given by,
- First, your surgeon will remove the piece of your scalp from the head. The size of the strip is six to ten inches long.
- The surgeon will cover the area where the scalp was removed with the stitches.
- Your surgeon and their assistant are separate the scalp into small pieces and it is split into 2000 smaller fragments. It is known as grafts.
- After that, by suing the needle your surgeon makes a small hole on your scalp where the hair transplantation going to be done in your head.
- The surgeon will be inserting the hairs from the removed piece of the scalp into the holes in your head. This process is known as grafting.
- Finally, they will cover the surgical place with the bandages and gauze.
These are steps involved in the follicular unit transplantation.
Follicular unit extraction (FUE):
The steps for the follicular unit extraction are given by,
- The surgeon will shave off your hairs on the backside of your head.
- Then the surgeon will take the individual pieces of follicle out of the scalp skin in your head. You will see the tiny marks on your head.
- As the same procedure of FUT, the small holes are made by the surgeon on your head.
- Finally, they will cover the surgical places in your head with the bandages.
These are steps are involved in the follicular unit extraction.
What are the benefits of the hair transplant in Amritsar?
The benefits of the hair transplant in amritsar are given by,
- There is the chance for the natural hair growth
- It has the minimal downtime
- The process of the hair transplant is painless and scar free
- Improved appearance and permanent remedy for the bald head
- Low maintenance
- This surgery is cost-effective
- It is a simple and easy procedure.
What are the risk factors in the hair transplant?
- Infections, swelling, itching, and scalp pain
- The pus drainage around the surgical place
- There is the chance of losing the sensation around the surgical space
- Continuing to lose hair
These are the some of the risk factors in the hair transplant surgery.
You can avoid baldness of the head with the help of a hair transplant and looks young forever!!