Fertilizers are the basic nutrient that every crop demands for additional productivity and crop yields. Nowadays, many organic fertilizers tablets have come in the market which is better than chemical fertilizers. Organic is little processed and is safe, biodegradable, improves the texture of the soil, and much more. The advantages of organic fertilizers are highlighted below-
1. Contribution to a greener environment- Organic fertilizers are safe to use as they do not produce any harsh or toxins in the environment. As they are made up of natural ingredients which improve the overall productivity of the soil. Better productivity of the soil leads to a green environment around us.
2. Reduces the need for pesticides-Organic fertilizers are cost savings in such an aspect that it reduces the need for nutrients including potassium, phosphorus, sodium, and the need for pesticides that makes organic fertilizers a cost-saving substance.
3. No plant damage- In comparison with chemical or synthetic fertilizers that sometimes cause damage to plants, roots, organic fertilizers are sustainable, biodegradable, and environment friendly. Choosing natural fertilizers is better because it doesn’t harm the plant and contributes to better productivity of plants.
4. Improves the soil- The other advantage and use of organic fertilizer are to improve the texture of the soil that results in increased ability of the soil to hold the water for a longer duration and increases the fungal activity in the soil.
5. Easy application- Organic fertilizers are easy to be spread on soil and plants. You only need to spray evenly on the plants and soil and it would add countless benefits to your garden area.
6. Increase the crop yield- The development of a human being takes several ages. Same in the case of crops, fertilizers are not only the necessity for crops but fertilizers are being used to increase the crop yield. If more the crop yieldthe more and the larger population can have food to eat. In simpler words, the process of fertilizers is used notonly for the overall growth of the crops but to make the larger population feed.
7. Cost-effective method- No matter whether you are using fertilizers for your house garden or in agriculture, everyone makes use of organic fertilizers for crops to grow in different soil. Organic fertilizers providenutrients to the crops and help to upgrade the production quality at large.
8. Environmentally safe – Organic fertilizers are made up of natural contents so these are safe for the environment. One should use organic fertilizers rather than using chemical or synthetic fertilizers as they can harm the environment. Even we use organic fertilizers regularly as it does not lead to any kind of pollution and helps in better farming.
Finding a difference between a chemical fertilizer and organic fertilizers is a little difficult. But organic fertilizers are safe for the environment and represent a longevity production to the crops. It is biodegradable that helps in removing toxins from the crops. Most farmers make use of organic fertilizers tablets for an easy application and in providing fatty acids, if necessary.